In this webinar, Methane Action’s CEO was joined by Congresswoman Chellie Pingree (D-Maine), former founding chair of the Center for Climate Repair at Cambridge University and former chief scientific adviser to the UK government David King, and a roster of leading experts in a 90-minute discussion that took place on Thursday, September 15, 2022, on the science and governance of methane removal, a potential game-changer for the climate.
Other speakers included:
- Rob Jackson – Stanford University professor and Global Carbon Project chair
- Renaud de Richter — Science Advisor, Methane Action
- Durwood Zaelke – President, Institute for Governance & Sustainable Development
- Wil Burns –Northwestern University visiting professor, previously founding co-director of American University’s Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy
- Zerin Osho — India Climate Law and Policy Adviser, Institute for Governance & Sustainable Development
- John Fitzgerald — Legal Counsel, Methane Action
- Daphne Wysham — CEO, Methane Action
There was a robust Q&A session for participants following the presentations.
For updates on future events, click here.